Collaboration with Morgan Motor
27th of March, 2013
We are proud to announce our collaboration with classic Morgan Motor and Malvern Cycles who launched a limited Morgan bike range using our Foffa Prima grey framesets. They loved the tone of grey so much that they painted their 3-wheelers in the same colour!
Check out the full spec HERE.
And HERE is what the Financial times have to say about it.
Photoshoot with Brett Clarke
2nd of September, 2012
Some great images from Brett Clarke who used one of our bespoke built press bikes for his lifestyle photo shoot.
Video in collaboration with BeFit4
14th of August, 2012
For those of you that managed to get to the Befit4 Cycling Launch party here is a little something to say thanks. For those of you that missed out this is what we got up to. Thanks to all the sponsors and help to make this a great party. Special thanks to Anthony Dean & Lotti for the filming and editing.
See the video HERE.
Foffa Bikes in American Vogue
9th of August, 2012
Foffa Prima featured on the 'best bikes' of American Vogue!
See the full article HERE.
WeTransfer owner Damian came to collect his branded bike
2nd of August, 2012
One of the WeTransfer website owners Damian came to collect his WeTransfer Foffa bike and we got the chance to ask him a few questions.
1. In a city dedicated to bikes why choose a Foffa Prima in Amsterdam? Because you don't want to look the same as everyone else right. Until now I haven't seen another Foffa in Amsterdam.
2. How did you hear about Foffa Bikes. Through my old friend the infamous Tyson Sadlo.
3. Is designing your own bike important to you? Yep, again everyone wants to at least feel as though they are a little individual and put their mark in some way on what they own.
4. What do you use your bike for? Everything. Commuting, going between meetings, going out. You name it.
5. How does it feel to ride a Foffa Bike? It feels like riding on a silk purse.
6. What inspires you? Hunger and hungry people. Nothing is more inspirational than meeting, reading or seeing hungry people making stuff happen, with nothing more than motivation.
7. What drives you? Change. The idea that in some way, shape or form we are going to change something, opinions, mindsets, attitudes or experiences.
Here is Damian in Amsterdam with his lovely new bike.
That's the bike on its own.
And that's a picture showing the branding on the bike along with a screenshot showing the branding design taken from the WeTransfer website to the right.
Team Sky Alex Dowsett coming to collect his new Foffa bike.
31st of July, 2012
Team Sky cyclist Alex Dowsett came to collect his custom Foffa bike and we got the chance to ask him a few questions.
1. Why choose a Foffa Prima to get around on? It's nice to be able to ride a bike for pleasure as well as training, I wanted something individual and cool and something that could reflect my roots and beliefs as well, foffa catered for all of my needs in what turned out to be a stunning bike!
2. How did you hear about Foffa Bikes? After winning the Smithfield nocturne last year I entered the competition to design my own bike, I spent hours on the website coming up with different ideas.
3. Is designing your own bike important to you? Very, we live in a world where there is becoming decreasingly less individuality, have something bespoke and custom to my own specifications was a real joy to have the opportunity to create.
4. What do you use your bike for? I use it mostly for riding into town to meet friends or popping down the supermarket for supplies, I'm always proud to show it off, especially with my haemophilia logo adorning it, it turns a lot of heads
5. How does it feel to ride a Foffa Bike? Smooth and easy, the fixed gear is like my track bikes, you get it up to speed and it keeps going!
6. What inspires you? Seeing others win races I hope to win in the future.
7. What drives you? Winning, I love the thrill of competition and the purity of bicycle racing.
Here is Alex and Tyson at the Foffa headquarters.
Alex has conquered haemophilia to become an elite cyclist and here is showing the haemophilia logo of his custom Foffa.
And here is a very happy Alex showing off his new beauty!
Foffa Bikes featured on the Brooks blog
28th of July, 2012
Dani featured on the Brooks blog mentioning about the Bespoked Bristol.
See the full article HERE.
British actress Katherine Kelly comes and collect her Foffa bike!
24th of July, 2012
We had Coronation Street's actress Katherine Kelly coming and collect her new Foffa bike at the shop and we asked her to answer a few questions:
1. In a city like London why choose a Foffa Prima to get around on? The bike is really light so carrying it up and down stairs to get on trains or up to my flat is not a problem. But it's really sturdy too.
2. How did you hear about Foffa Bikes? I'd seen them around and liked the look of them so I checked out the website.
3. Is designing your own bike important to you? It's always nice to have a choice in life!
4. What do you use your bike for? Getting around London, esp during the day and weekends
5. How does it feel to ride a Foffa Bike? Solid and reliable.
6. What inspires you? Inspired by people with a social conscience
7. What drives you? The world is an amazing place and I want to see as much of it as I can!
And below are a couple of pictures of another very happy Foffa customer.